Bangkok, Thailand’s capital ,It is known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon or simply Krung Thep. It is the most popular destination as a travel hot spot in Southeast Asia as it is fascinating, exciting and incredible city to visit. Bangkok is the larger than the life city where magnificent temples, historic market, skyscrapers and roof top bars plus its offering of first class hotels, malls, superb eating, and hedonistic nightlife that make it one of the most appealing cities in the entire region. It is also a top shopping destination for both spendthrifts and penny-pinchers. Food is another Bangkok highlight, from local dishes to haute cuisine
Phuket, a rainforested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailand’s most popular beaches, mostly situated along the clear waters of the western shore. The island is home to many high-end seaside resorts, spas and restaurants. Phuket City, the capital, has old shophouses and busy markets. Patong, the main resort town, has many nightclubs, bars and discos.
- Day 1 : Arrive in PHUKET and transfer to hotel. O/N in PHUKET.
- Day 2 : After B/F transfer to Phi Phi Island tour with Lunch. O/N in PHUKET.
- Day 3 : After B/F transfer to airport and fly to BANGKOK. Pick up from BANGKOK and transfer to hotel. O/N in BANGKOK.
- Day 4 : After B/F transfer to City tour of BANGKOK including Golden Buddha and Marble Shrines. O/N in BANGKOK.
- Day 5 : After B/F free day for shopping , relax etc. Evening Dinner Cruise By Princess Chaophraya.
- Day 6 : After B/F transfer to airport and fly to Kathmandu.
- 02 nights on PHUKET and 03 nights on BANGKOK at any three star hotel with BB on deluxe rooms.
- One Phi Phi island tour with Lunch.
- Visa fees and visa processing charges
- One Dinner Cruise.
- One city tour.
- Round trip air fares from
- Any personal expenses.
- Any medical and insurance coverages.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.
- Anything not mentioned above